Sunday, January 10, 2021






piano lessons on my ipad

This is where the best piano learning apps for the iphone or ipad comes into the play. they are available for free and offer tons of songs to play. you can choose from a variety of instruments like piano keyboard, grand piano, organ and more to master the art.. Sometime i just like to play songs on my ipad and watch how they are played. it had enabled mr to play harder songs that i could have without the app. i love love the live wait mode aspect. i noticed some one else not liking it. it works very well on my yamaha csp-170 plugged in thru usb port. i my yamaha per-125 on a camping trip in my motor home.. Download piano marvel - piano lessons and enjoy it on your iphone, ipad, and ipod touch. „piano marvel is the world's most advanced piano lesson and sheet music app. with over 25,000 songs and exercises, piano marvel is perfect for all ages and ability levels..





The July Forum: Discussing Method Books - Color In My Piano


The july forum: discussing method books - color in my piano




Freebie: Piano Finger Bling worksheets - Color In My Piano


Freebie: piano finger bling worksheets - color in my piano



piano lessons on my ipad
I just started to learn to play the piano. big feat given my 61 years and no previous knowledge of playing. this app has helped me tremendously as i can put my ipad on top the music rest and just play along. it is much better than the pc version in that sense, as it has to be placed behind the keyboard.. Nowadays when i teach via facetime, i usually keep it even simpler: i don’t bother with the mic stand.instead, i place my iphone or ipad on the music rack. this way, students can see my face, and when needed i can pick up my phone to “flip” the camera and show something on the music score or at the keyboard one-handed..



more info detail about piano lessons on my ipad

---> click here <---




0 comments:

Post a Comment